Creating Your Value Here
1:Write, modify, integrate and test software code
Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
2:Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
3:Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
4:Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
5:Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
6:Work with clients to bring their concepts to life
1:Diploma in computer science.
2:3+ years working experience.
3: Fluent Chinese & English
5:Experience with gathering data via APIs, knowledge of JSON, XML, MySQL is an asset.
6:Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL is an asset.
– Marketing Advisors help clients with all of their marketing needs: digital campaigns, web site recommendations, print projects, social media plans, Google ads, SEO management and general marketing acrobatics.
– You will spend time researching, listening, thinking, writing, and coordinating with others.
– You will work alongside a dedicated sales force, providing marketing expertise to their clients.
– You will have many projects on the go at the same time where you are the conduit to all things Homefield.
– You have some combination of specific marketing training and actual marketing experience.
– You should be able to build a marketing plan for a small business, from scratch.
– You are a puzzler… someone who can examine the challenges and opportunities for local businesses and collaborate to solve their unique marketing puzzles.